Recognition Process Paraguay
Constitution of the Republic of Paraguay
(Resolution N° 5867/2017 of the MEC)
(CONES Resolution N° 454/2016 and 635/2016)
Institutional actors and operational instances
Ministry of Education and Culture
(Vice-Ministry of Education and Higher Education VMES) and the National Council of Higher Education (CONES)
Documentation required in order to initiate the recognition process
1. Application form for standardization completed and signed by the applicant.
2. Duplicate receipt of payment for standardization, issued by the MEC.
3. Authenticated copy of the identity card and/or passport.
4. Authenticated copy of the degree or diploma.
5. Original certificate of studies.
6. Corresponding syllabus.
7. Translation of all the above if required.
ADDRESS: Cerro Corá N° 1038 between Estados Unidos and Brasil Asunción Paraguay
Telephone: (021) 339 75 56
To support ratification in Paraguay, please write to:
Minister of Education and Science: MNST Eduardo Petta San Martín
President of the Senate: Sen. Oscar Rubén Salomón Fernández
President of the Chamber of Deputies: Pedro Lorenzo Alliana Rodríguez, National Deputy.