Recognition Process Paraguay
Institutional actors and operational instances
Documentation required in order to initiate the recognition process
1. Application form for standardization completed and signed by the applicant.
2. Duplicate receipt of payment for standardization, issued by the MEC.
3. Authenticated copy of the identity card and/or passport.
4. Authenticated copy of the degree or diploma.
5. Original certificate of studies.
6. Corresponding syllabus.
7. Translation of all the above if required.
ADDRESS: Cerro Corá N° 1038 between Estados Unidos and Brasil Asunción Paraguay
Telephone: (021) 339 75 56
To support ratification in Paraguay, please write to:
Minister of Education and Science: MNST Eduardo Petta San Martín