Recognition Process Venezuela
Regulations for the Revalidation of Degrees and Equivalence of Studies
Institutional actors and operational instances
Office of Agreements and Cooperation of the Ministry of Higher Education of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
Documentation required in order to initiate the recognition process
Those who wish to obtain the Recognition and Revalidation of a Degree, Certificate or Diploma must go to the Office of Agreements and Cooperation of the Ministry of Higher Education of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela and submit the following documents:
1. Original and copy of the identity card or valid Passport. For foreign nationals, a Student Transit Visa (TR-E) will be required.
2. Original of the Professional Degree duly legalized by the country that issued it and photocopy with black background of the same.
3. Original and copy of the certified grades duly legalized by the issuing country.
4. Original and copy of the programs of the subjects taken during the career, these must contain the credit units and the academic hours taken; duly foliated, sealed and signed by the competent authority of the University where the studies were carried out, they must be legalized.
5. Current affidavit certifying that the student has not initiated the procedures for the validity or revalidation of the degree in question in any other institution.
Office of Agreements and Cooperation of the Ministry of Higher Education
Capriles Tower, 6th floor, Plaza Venezuela, Caracas.
Telephone numbers (58+212) 5068210 / 5617694.
To support ratification in Venezuela, write to: