Recognition Process El Salvador
Constitution of the Republic of El Salvador
Higher Education LawSpecial Incorporation Regulations (p. 34)
Institutional actors and operational instances
National Directorate of Higher Education through the area of Academic Registration and Incorporations
Documentation required in order to initiate the recognition process
1. Title or Diploma of the academic degree obtained.
2. Overall certification of grades.
3. High School Degree obtained in the country (or its equivalent from a foreign country, incorporated in the country).
4. Syllabus of each of the subjects taken.
5. Certification issued by a competent authority (not from the institution where he/she graduated) that the institution granting the degree operates in accordance with the laws of the country of origin and is authorized to confer such degrees.
6. Written evidence given by the Institution where you completed your studies, on the nature of the education received (classroom or distance learning).
7. Original and copy of Personal Identity Document.
For more information Click here
Telephone: (503) 2592 – 2136
To support ratification in El Salvador, write to:
Minister of Education: MNST Carla Hanania Varela https://twitter.com/EducacionSV https://twitter.com/HananiaCarla
President of the Legislative Assembly: Dip. Mario Antonio Ponce López https://twitter.com/AsambleaSV https://twitter.com/marioponcesv