Recognition Process El Salvador
Institutional actors and operational instances
Documentation required in order to initiate the recognition process
1. Title or Diploma of the academic degree obtained.
2. Overall certification of grades.
3. High School Degree obtained in the country (or its equivalent from a foreign country, incorporated in the country).
4. Syllabus of each of the subjects taken.
5. Certification issued by a competent authority (not from the institution where he/she graduated) that the institution granting the degree operates in accordance with the laws of the country of origin and is authorized to confer such degrees.
6. Written evidence given by the Institution where you completed your studies, on the nature of the education received (classroom or distance learning).
7. Original and copy of Personal Identity Document.
For more information Click here
Telephone: (503) 2592 – 2136
To support ratification in El Salvador, write to:
Subscribe to our newsletter