Recognition Process Colombia
Whereby the validation of higher education degrees granted abroad is regulated.
Institutional actors and operative instances
Documentation required to initiate the recognition process
2. Validation of Higher Education.
3. Completion of the form and uploading of documents.
4. Analysis by the Ministry of National Education.
5. Correction of the form or uploading of pending documents will be requested when necessary.
6. Review the legality of the documentation. Verification of the applicable validation criteria (accreditation or recognition / administrative precedent / academic evaluation).
7. Decision by administrative act.
8. Notify the applicant.
Ministry of Education:
Address: Calle 43 No. 57 – 14. Centro Administrativo Nacional, CAN, Bogotá.
Telephones: Toll free outside Bogota: 01- 8000 – 910122
In Bogotá: +57 (1) 3078079.
To support ratification in Colombia, write to:
Suscribirse al boletín
Subscribe to our newsletter