Recognition Process Colombia
Political Constitution of the Republic of Colombia
Resolution 010687 of October 09, 2019
Whereby the validation of higher education degrees granted abroad is regulated.
Law 30 of 1992 Higher Education Public Service
Institutional actors and operative instances
Colombian Ministry of National Education
Documentation required to initiate the recognition process
1. Creation of the user in the Information System.
2. Validation of Higher Education.
3. Completion of the form and uploading of documents.
4. Analysis by the Ministry of National Education.
5. Correction of the form or uploading of pending documents will be requested when necessary.
6. Review the legality of the documentation. Verification of the applicable validation criteria (accreditation or recognition / administrative precedent / academic evaluation).
7. Decision by administrative act.
8. Notify the applicant.
Ministry of Education:
Address: Calle 43 No. 57 – 14. Centro Administrativo Nacional, CAN, Bogotá.
Telephones: Toll free outside Bogota: 01- 8000 – 910122
In Bogotá: +57 (1) 3078079.
To support ratification in Colombia, write to:
Minister of Education: MNST María Victoria Angulo González
President of the Senate: Sen. Arturo CharChaljub
Speaker of the House of Representatives: R.C. German Blanco