Recognition Process Argentina
Institutional actors and operational instances
Documentation required in order to initiate the recognition process
1. Consult the necessary documentation, to be submitted to the National Directorate of University Management.
3. Check the status of the process through the platform.
4. Access the validated database; inquire about the registration of procedures.
1. National Identity Document of the country of origin that is recorded in the academic papers.
2. Argentine national identity card.
3. Documentation with the certification of the Ministry of Education of the country of origin, of the Home Office, and Apostille of The Hague (in the specific case of the Kingdom of Spain by the Ministry of Justice) according to the Convention.
4. Academic Diploma.
5. National Provision Diploma (only for Bolivia).
6. Certificate of grades or degree supplement.
7. Certificate of workload in clock hours (in cases where it is not expressed in clock hours, a certificate specifying the equivalence of the academic unit of measurement must be submitted).
8. Rotating internship (only for the Health area).
9. Complete program contents.
10. Proof of Scholarship Holder belonging to scholarship programs (only for Argentine citizens who completed their undergraduate studies in Cuba).
11. Recognition from CONARE, if applicable.
Address: Pizzurno 935, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
Telephone: (54-11) 4129 – 1000
To support ratification in Argentina, write to: