Recognition Process Guyana
Institutional actors and operational bodies
Documentation required in order to initiate the recognition process
1. Valid form of identification for the applicant and the proxy (if used).
2. Original certificate/award.
3. Transcript of records (official).
4. Voting deed or marriage certificate if a name change applies.
5. Deposit receipt of payment transaction.
6. Official translation of documents into English, if written in a foreign language, from a translation agency recognized by the Council, such as embassies and certified translators.
7. Completion of the Application Form for Determination of Recognition and Equivalency of Qualifications. You can obtain it by clicking here.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Takuba Lodge “254 South Road & Shiv Chanderpaul
Telephone: 011-592-226-1600 / 1606/7/9
Office of the Honorable Minister: 011-592-226-9080
Guyana National Accreditation Council
To support ratification in Guyana, write to:
Minister of Education: Hon. Priya Manickchand