Recognition Process Haiti
Institutional actors and operational bodies
Documentation required in order to initiate the recognition process
1. High school diplomas.
2. Copy of the first page of a valid passport.
3. Originals and 2 copies of foreign diplomas.
4. Originals and 2 copies of transcripts.
5. Originals and 2 copies of professional certificates.
6. Syllabus of foreign programs.
7. A letter of request for equivalency.
Foreign documents (diplomas, certificates, transcripts) must be legalized by the embassy or consulate of the issuing country, the diplomatic or consular representation of Haiti in that country and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
All documents written in a language other than French must be accompanied by an official translation.
When submitting the documents, the applicant must bring his/her passport. Transcripts and syllabus must also be mailed directly by the home institution to the UEH Rectorate.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Worship
Blvd. Harry Truman, Cité de l’Exposition, Port-au-Prince,
Republic of Haiti.
Telephone: 011-509-22298-3667 / 3768/3774
To support ratification in Haiti, please write to:
Subscribe to our newsletter