Recognition Process Dominican Republic
Institutional actors and operational instances
Directorate of Academic Control/ / Departament of Foreign Academic Documents
Documentation required in order to initiate the recognition process
1. Legalized Qualification Record of each institution, where credits have been validated in the document you request.
2. Payment of translation, if it is in a language other than Spanish.
3. Payment of verification in case it comes from the United States.
4. Payment of tax for legalization.
5. Identity card or passport (copy).
6. Telephone/Fax/e-mail of the institution of origin.
7. Any other type of document required to complete the procedure of your file.
For more information Click here.
Foreign Academic Documents Officer
809-731-1100 Extensions: 4180/4179/4151
To support ratification in the Dominican Republic, please write to:
Ministro MESCYT: MNST Franklin García Fermín
President of the Senate: Sen. Eduardo Estrella
President of the Chamber of Deputies: Dip. Alfredo Pacheco Osorio