- This event has passed.
UNESCO’s Higher Education Conversation series: Micro-credentials in higher education
8 September, 2022 hora: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
In the framework of the UNESCO’s Higher Education Conversations initiative, we are pleased to announce a second round of conversations in the leadup to the entry into force of the Global Convention on the Recognition of Qualifications concerning Higher Education. The monthly sessions aim to engage public policy makers and technical experts in higher education with responsibilities for the recognition of studies, degrees and diplomas, in the framework of the implementation of the Global Convention and the regional conventions (for Latin America and the Caribbean, the New Regional Convention, Buenos Aires, 2019).
The conversations will take place online from 14:00 – 15:00 Central European Time (CET) in order to accommodate participants from different parts of the world. More information, including concept notes and connection details, will be made available on this page.
- Micro-credentials in higher education – 8 September 2022
- International mobility flows: a South-South perspective – 4 October 2022
- Blockchain and digital credentials – 10 November 2022
- Higher education in emergencies – 8 December 2022
- Higher education from a gender perspective – 19 January 2023
For more information, visit the following link: https://www.unesco.org/en/education/higher-education/conversations and contact: firstname.lastname@example.org