- This event has passed.
International Higher Education Digital Transformation Conference
28 February 2023 hora: 4:00 am - 6:00 am
The International Higher Education Digital Transformation Conference, hosted by The International Centre for Higher Education Innovation under the auspices of UNESCO (UNESCO-ICHEI), invites partners and stakeholders from higher education institutions, colleagues from UNESCO and other international organisations to:
- Share knowledge and consolidate recommendations from the “Empowering Teacher’s Digital Teaching and Learning Pilot Projects”
- Map the status and identify challenges of the higher education transformation in partner institutions and their respective regions
- Gather research-based insights that feed into reforming the future-facing education
- Introduce the joint research projects and the upgraded the International Institute for Online Education (IIOE) platform that aims to facilitate knowledge sharing among the IIOE network
- Summarize best practices and case studies from the IIOE pilot projects and make more concrete action plans for the next phase of digital transformation of higher education teaching and learning
- Initiate a conversation around emerging trends and visions for the future of education and higher education digital transformation
The International Centre for Higher Education Innovation under the auspices of UNESCO (UNESCO-ICHEI) focuses on promoting the digital transformation of higher education in developing countries, and further expanding opportunities for lifelong learning and quality and equitable education through building the capacity of university teachers for the digital future.
Learn more about the participants and tentative agenda here
Date and Time：February 28, 2023, 4:00-6:00 am (Caracas, UTC-4)
Format: Hybrid Format via a ZOOM Meeting