- This event has passed.
INQAAHE Talks Session on Higher Education
24 January 2023 hora: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
On January 24, 2023, from 12:00 to 13:30 (GMT+1), the International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies – INQAAHE will held a Talks session led by Tertiary Education global experts. The webinar is a unique opportunity to reflect on the changing paradigm of higher education (HE) and the role of the INQAAHE new International Standards and Guidelines for Tertiary Education Quality Assurance (ISGs). Is a free session, open to every tertiary education organization, institutions, quality assurance provider or individuals that have an interest in QA in HE.
The panel is composed of the following lead HE experts:
- Francesc Pedró, Director of UNESCO IESALC
- Jamil Salmi, Global Tertiary Education Expert
- Deborah Everhart, Chief Strategy Officer at Credential Engine, the USA
- Francisco J. Marmolejo, Higher Education President & Education Advisor at Qatar Foundation Higher Education, President’s Office
- Esther Huertas, Head of Quality Assurance Department at AQU Catalunya, Spain
Panel Chair: Susanna Karakhanyan, INQAAHE Immediate Past President