- This event has passed.
Third International Congress on Science and Education for Development
22 February 2023 hora: 8:00 am - 24 February 2023 hora: 5:00 pm
The Uniagustinian invites you to participate in the 3rd International Congress on Science and Education for Development and Peace, which will address the following themes:
- Education system
- Science, technology and innovation system
- Science, education and society
- Integration Latin America and the Caribbean
With the participation of:
- Father Francisco de Roux– Priest and former Jesuit Provincial, he was president of the Truth Commission until the presentation of its final report, he is a philosopher and economist and peace manager in the country. He was the founder of the Magdalena Medio Development and Peace program, the first peace laboratory in Colombia and was director of the Center for Research and Popular Education – Cinep.
- María José Lemaitre- Executive Director of the Inter-University Center for Development – CINDA, is a sociologist with postgraduate studies in Education, was president of the International Network of Quality Assurance Agencies – INQAAHE, member of the Steering Committee of the Ibero-American Network for the Accreditation of Quality in Higher Education – RIACES, and member of the Advisory Committee of CHEA International Quality Group.
- Francesc Pedró- Director of the Unesco International Institute for Higher Education in Latin America and the Caribbean, UNESCO-IESALC, has a PhD in Comparative Education and a degree in Philosophy and Education, his postdoctoral studies are in Public Policy of Education, he was head of the Section of Policies and Lifelong Learning Systems of the Education Sector of Unesco.
Opening: Wednesday, February 22 at 18:00 (Bogotá, GMT-5) https://smartisvoip.zoom.us/j/84257822280