- This event has passed.
Webinar: Academic mobility in higher education | 3rd UNESCO World Higher Education Conference
16 February, 2022 hora: 10:00 am - 11:30 am
As part of the events prior to the 3rd UNESCO World Higher Education Conference that will take place in Barcelona from May 18 to 20, 2022, UNESCO IESALC will carry out a consultation for Latin America and the Caribbean that will collect the voices of the different groups of interest related to higher education (HEI leaders, academics, students, governments, rectors’ conferences, university associations/networks, employers, multilateral organizations, etc.) on ten key issues for higher education.
For the consultation, UNESCO IESALC will carry out ten webinars between October 2021 and February 2022. Its themes will revolve around the ten key issues that the World Conference will address. This webinar will consist of presenting an expert on a specific issue and two panels, one with representatives of the government sector and the other with the main stakeholders related to higher education.
On February 16, 2021 from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m (Caracas time), UNESCO IESALC will held the Webinar 7: Academic mobility in higher education.
Time indicated is UTC -4 (Caracas); please check your local time zone
Registration here: Academic mobility in higher education.
– Sylvie Didou Aupetit, Head of the UNESCO Chair in Quality Assurance of Transnational Higher Education, Mexico;
– Jaime Leal Afanador, Rector of the National Open and Distance University (UNAD) (Universidad Nacional Abierta y a Distancia) and president of the Ibero-American Association of Higher Distance Education (Asociación Iberoamericana de Educación Superior a Distancia: AIESAD), Colombia;
– Carmen Torres, Responsible for institutional relations of the Ibero-American Knowledge Space at the Ibero-American General Secretariat (SEGIB), Spain;
– Oscar Alpa, Secretary of University Policies of the Ministry of Education and rector of the National University of La Pampa (Universidad Nacional de la Pampa), Argentina;
– Ana Capilla, Director of Higher Education and Science at the Organization of Ibero-American States (OEI), Spain.