- This event has passed.
Third public consultation of Axis 7: The challenges of digital transformation, cultural change and the role of HEI employees
10 January 2024 hora: 3:00 pm
With a view to following up on the Regional Conference on Higher Education follow up (CRES+5), scheduled for March 13-15, 2024 in Brasilia, we invite networks, higher education institutions, stakeholders and other actors involved in higher education to join the various virtual Public Consultations that are part of the preparations for this important event.
The third public consultation of axis 7, under the title “The challenges of digital transformation, cultural change and the role of HEI employees”, will be held on January 10, 2024, at 16:00 in Brazil, Argentina and Chile, at 15:00 in Venezuela and at 13:00 in Mexico and Central America. During this event, a constructive dialogue will be opened among all participants, moderated by the consultants overseeing the work of this axis.
- Samantha Leonora Villarreal Gatica, Coordinator of the Degree in Communication and Digital Media at Universidad La Salle Oaxaca, Mexico;
- Daniel Ricci, FESIDUAS and FEDUN;
- Adriana Karam, Rector of the Centro Universitário Opet, Director of Higher Education of SINEPE – Paraná, member of the G7, cooperation network of HEIs of SEMESP, and Coordinator of the Network of UNESCO Associated Schools in Paraná, Brazil;
- Raquel Dias Araújo, Professor at the Universidade Estadual do Ceará and 1st Vice-president of the National Union of Teachers of HEIs ANDES-SN, Brasília, Brazil;
- Yamile Sokolobsky, Secretary of the Confederation of University Teachers of Argentina -CoNADU, Undersecretary of IR of the Central de Trabajadores Argentina CTA and President of the Women Workers Committee of the Trade Union Confederation of the Americas, Argentina;
- Dulce Hemilse Hernández Matías, Coordinator of Human Development of the Secretary of Education of the State of Oaxaca, teacher at the Universidad La Salle Oaxaca, Mexico.
Do not miss the opportunity to be part of this crucial conversation to enrich the debate and contributions that will shape CRES+5. Our priority is to broaden the representation and relevance of higher education in our region.
Event in Spanish
Registration link to the meeting: https://unesco-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMsfumopzstHdOQCsrbd7NqxvHR9lyAE5e5#/registration