- This event has passed.
Regional Dialogue on Innovative Learning in Africa
9 November 2023 hora: 10:00 am
Under the framework of UNESCO’s Young People for Transforming Education Project, six youth representatives across Africa will discuss and share their experiences on innovative learning and you will also be able to join the discussion.
What do young people in the region think about innovative learning? What skills are necessary to navigate through technological innovation in education? What are the main obstacles and opportunities to innovate in our region? We want to hear from you!
Join the African Youth Dialogue and debate with us on the pathways to innovative learning, organized by UNESCO IESALC and UNESCO ICUA, with the support of SDG4 Youth Network and UN Major Group for Children & Youth
Event in English without interpretation
Date: November 9th, 2023
Time: 10:00 am (Caracas, UTC-4)
Moderator: Nancy Njeri (Kenya) National ASPnet Coordinator.
- Yara Ouda (Egypt), regional focal point for SDG 5 on Gender Equality for Western Asia/Middle East and North Africa at the Major Group for Children and Youth. During the High-Level Political Forum 2023.
- Alex Magu (Kenya), Founder and Executive Director, STEM Impact Center Kenya, a nonprofit organization that advances the fulfillment of SDG through STEM education in East Africa.
- Emmanuel Ganse (Benin) President of the TONAFA Institute.
- Patrick Karekezi (Rwanda) UN Youth Champion for Disarmament.
- Nduku Marcia Ndanu (Kenya) ASPnet Student.
- Hannah Nyokabi (Kenya) Chairlady of ASPnet at the Aberdare teachers Training College.
Panel topic: Youth perspectives on innovative learning in the African Region