First Latin American and Caribbean Congress on Innovation and Research in Higher Education 2023
8 November 2023 hora: 8:00 am - 10 November 2023 hora: 5:00 pm
The Latin American and Caribbean Association of SoTL (LatinSoTL) together with UNESCO IESALC, Laspau, STHEM-Brazil, SINAES Costa Rica, ProfXXI Erasmus+, the higher education institutions affiliated to the initiative and this year’s host institution, the University of La Serena, call for the First Latin American and Caribbean Congress on Innovation and Research in Higher Education 2023.
The theme selected for this first edition is the transformation of higher education in the current challenging and changing scenario, through the construction of collaborative networks and co-construction of solutions at the regional level.
Objectives of the Congress:
- To provide an academic perspective on Higher Education, in order to contribute to the global view on this field from the cultural particularities of the region.
- To encourage and systematize good practices and innovation products that promote inclusion, considering curricular aspects, evaluation and teaching as research results.
- Strengthen networks between teams and institutions in the region, disseminating and socializing scientific research initiatives on higher education.
Yuma Inzolia, Head of Learning and Capacity Development at UNESCO IESALC, will participate in the panel.
Important dates to send your contributions:
15/5 – Submission of extended abstracts
26/6 – Acceptance of papers
01/9 – Early registration
- Place: City of La Serena, University of La Serena, Coquimbo Region, Chile.
- Date: November 8 to 10, 2023.
- Modality: Hybrid
To send contributions and obtain further details of the event, access the Congress website: latinsotl.org