- This event has passed.
25th Anniversary – Day 2: Challenges of higher education in Latin America and the Caribbean
31 October 2023 hora: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
On the second day of activities to commemorate UNESCO IESALC’s quarter century, members of the Institute’s Governing Board will address the challenges facing higher education in Latin America and the Caribbean in a webinar.
- Dameon Black (Jamaica), Commissioner and Executive Director of the Jamaica Tertiary Education Commission
- Olda María Cano de Araúz (Panama), Academic Vice Rector of the Autonomous University of Chiriquí (Universidad Autónoma de Chiriquí) / Panama Rectors’ Council (CRP)
- María Altagracia López F. (Dominican Republic), Academic Vice Rector of the Santo Domingo Institute of Technology (Instituto Tecnológico de Santo Domingo) / Dominican Association of University Rectors
- Eddy Córdova (Venezuela), Deputy Director to the Permanent Secretariat of the National Council of Universities
- Dixton Findlay (St. Vincent and the Grenadines), Deputy Director for Education at the Ministry of Education
- Video with historical highlights of the 25 years of activities at UNESCO IESALC.
- Launching of the virtual chronology of UNESCO IESALC, with the milestones that have marked its history.