- This event has passed.
XX International Forum on Quality Assessment in Research and Higher Education
24 May 2023 hora: 8:00 am - 26 May 2023 hora: 5:00 pm
The XX International Forum on Quality Assessment in Research and Higher Education will be held virtually from May 24-26, 2023.
The Forum will bring together, in a multidisciplinary environment, researchers, educators, managers, teachers, students, professionals and members of groups interested in the quality of higher education to share their theoretical knowledge, research results and pedagogical practices on the quality of higher education. The Forum aims to cover a specialized training offer according to the following objectives:
- To learn about the new organization of university education.
- To analyze and debate on the selection of contract and civil servant teaching staff.
- To learn and discuss the situation of the doctorate in Spain, the European Union and Latin America.
- Update on the current situation of the European Convergence process in Spain and the European Union.
- To know the different plans that Spanish universities have to promote research, quality and European Convergence.
- To know the different tools to evaluate the quality of scientific research.
- To reflect on the processes of convergence, comparability and compatibility of higher education in Latin America.
- To debate on the university models that promote quality in higher education and scientific research in Ibero-America.
- To analyze the progress of university quality assessment and accreditation systems in Ibero-America.
- To learn and discuss the factors that impact the quality assurance of HEIs and quality assurance systems in Ibero-America: professors, curricula, doctorates, etc.
The areas of work will be:
- Educational, social, economic and legal sciences.
- Biomedical sciences, health sciences, clinical medicine and psychology.
- Natural sciences, mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology
- Architecture, computer science and engineering
- Folology, linguistics, history, philosophy, geography, and art.
The UNESCO IESALC, director, Francesc Pedró, will talk about the new challenges and innovation in quality assurance in higher education, international trends.