Open call for UNESCO-ICHEI Higher Education Digitalization Pioneer Case Award
We are pleased to announce that the First UNESCO-ICHEI Higher Education Digitalisation Pioneer Case Award is now open for applications.
UNESCO-ICHEI Higher Education Digitalisation Pioneer Case Award is established by UNESCO-ICHEI to encourage and commend higher education institutions for their active exploration, innovation, and practice in the field of digitalisation of higher education. Visit ICHEI’s website for more information rewarding the award.
You can access the award homepage and application portal here: Application Portal, where you will find comprehensive information, guidelines, requirements, and application documents to assist you.
- Award Name: UNESCO-ICHEI Higher Education Digitalisation Pioneer Case Award
- Theme for this year: Reform and Innovation of Blended Learning in Higher Education
- Number of awards: 10
- Award incentives: Honorary and monetary incentives (CNY70,000 or equivalent USD per award)
- Application deadline: October 10, 2023
- Application language: English or French
To complete your application, please submit the following documents through the Application Portal. You will need to sign in to the IIOE platform first. Please use the templates on the portal:
- Application Form
- Project Introduction
- Recommendation Letters
- Other Supporting Documents (videos, audio files, posters, etc.)
Please kindly share this Call for Application email within your network, encouraging interested teachers to apply.
For any inquiries or assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The list of winners will be announced by UNESCO ICHEI from the end of November to the beginning of December, and will be publicized for a period of two weeks.