Opportunity for 2 Analysts and 2 Junior Analysts at UNESCO IESALC
The UNESCO International Institute for Higher Education in Latin America and the Caribbean (UNESCO IESALC) is looking for 2 Analysts and 2 Junior Analysts to join its team of professionals. The candidates must have experience in researching, analyzing, and comparing higher education issues in different regions and be motivated by higher education improvement and by UNESCO’s mission.
Parent Sector: Education Sector (ED) – UNESCO IESALC
Duty Station: remote (fully teleworking role)
Job Family: Higher education
Type of contract: Non-Staff-Consultant
Duration of contract: 11 months
Recruitment open to Internal and external candidates
Application Deadline (Midnight Paris Time): 21 September 2022
Start date: January 2023
- Junior Analyst for the Research & Foresight Team
- Junior Analyst for the Policy Analysis & Technical Cooperation Team
- Analyst for the Research & Foresight Team
- Analyst for the Policy Analysis & Technical Cooperation Team
Please note that all candidates must complete an online application and provide complete and accurate information. To apply, please visit the UNESCO careers website. No modifications can be made to the application submitted.
- A 2-page CV
- and 1-2-page cover letter. You must clearly show how you meet the essential selection criteria using examples from past experience(s). Where possible, please also demonstrate how you meet some or all of the desirable selection criteria. Shortlisting will be based on the quality of your previous experiences: a high-quality experience is considered more important than the quantity of that experience (e.g. years of employment).
The evaluation of candidates is based on the criteria in the vacancy notice and may include tests and/or assessments, as well as a competency-based interview.
UNESCO uses communication technologies such as video or teleconference, e-mail correspondence, etc. for the assessment and evaluation of candidates.
Please note that only selected candidates will be further contacted and candidates in the final selection step will be subject to reference checks based on the information provided.