The Afro-American University of Central Africa (AAUCA) announces vacancy for Executive Assistant for the Rector
Vacancy: Executive Assistant for the Rector
Applications will close at 23:00 GMT on December 15, 2020.
The Afro-American University of Central Africa (AAUCA) has commenced a comprehensive global search for the appointment of an Executive Assistant for the Rector. This constitutes an excellent opportunity for a young professional to become part of an educational institution that seeks to become a reference of the Equatorial Guinean and international higher education, very particularly thanks to the strong support granted by the national government and the strategic vision that drives the Organization.
For details about the candidate´s profile, duties and responsibilities, salary and other requirements to apply please download theVacancy Announcement Executive Assistant for the Rector.
How to apply:
1) Interested applicants are requested to email their curriculum vitae and personal statement to email@example.com by indicating the vacancy title “Executive Assistant for the Rector” on the email’s subject;
2) The curriculum vitae submitted shall affix a recent photo (45mm x 35mm with no less than 150 pixels of quality);
3) Only complete applications (curriculum vitae + personal statement + photo) will be considered;
4) Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview;
5) Applications will close at 23:00 GMT on December 15, 2020.
Subscribe to our newsletter